Terms and Conditions
Use of Website
The purpose of this website is to provide you with our services and general information. You must not breach any term of our Acceptable Use Policy set out below.
Acceptable Use Policy
You may use the website only if you have the authority to form a contract with ELABRAM SYSTEMS and are not restricted under any applicable laws from doing so. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes in accordance with these terms and conditions and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this website.
You must not;
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available any unlawful, discriminatory, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, offensive, obscene, tortious or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breach any laws.
- display, upload or transmit material that encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise may breach any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice.
- interfere with any other person's privacy or use or enjoyment of this website.
- fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent yourself to be another person or a representative of another entity or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent that you have an affiliation with a person, entity or group.
- mislead or deceive ELABRAM SYSTEMS, its representatives and any third parties who may rely on the information provided by you, by providing inaccurate or false information, which includes omissions of information.
- disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the services provided by the website (whether by forging message/packet headers or otherwise manipulating normal identification information).
- send, upload or otherwise make available material which infringes any intellectual or industrial property right of any person (such as copyright, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any party).
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available material containing or associated with spam, junk mail, advertising for pyramid schemes, chain letters, virus warnings (without first confirming the authenticity of the warning), or any other form of unauthorised advertising or promotional material.
- send, upload or otherwise make available material containing viruses, trojans or any other material designed to impair, destroy or interrupt the performance of any hardware or software.
- obtain unauthorised access to or interfere with the performance of the servers which provide the services or any servers on any associated networks or otherwise fail to comply with any policies or procedures relating to the use of those servers.
- collect, whether aggregated or otherwise, data about other users of the services.
This website may change from time to time. These changes and any suspension, or modification of the website may be made at any time without prior notice to you. We may also remove any content from our website at our discretion.
This website's content, including the information and material, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to ELABRAM SYSTEMS or to third party products and services, is provided as a general guide only on an "as is" and on an "is available" basis. We make no representations or any kind of warranty whatsoever (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, currency, completeness, adequacy, suitability and accuracy.
Under no circumstances will ELABRAM SYSTEMS be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
ELABRAM SYSTEMS does not warrant that functions contained in this website's content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of bugs, viruses, worms, Trojans or any other computer code that may adversely affect any communications.
Submitting data to our website
By using our website, you have provided the information and files that you submit through our website. Our website provides feature that allow you to upload to store and share then with certain individuals within you organization, we have no responsibility for that activity. If you upload data on our website, you must ensure that the details provided by you at that or at any other time are accurate, up to date and complete.
We accept no liability for any unauthorised use of logins and passwords. In order to prevent such fraud, you must keep your password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should notify us immediately.
By using this site, you are solely responsible for any and all occurrences, which includes maintaining up-to-date, correct, accurate and complete information and uploading materials which do not breach or infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of our website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
The suspension or cancellation of your account and your right to use the website shall not affect either party's statutory rights or liabilities.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at our discretion and without notice. Any updates and changes will be posted to this page.